There are numerous wonderful music web-based features available today, such as Apple Music, Deezer, Google Play Music, Spotify, and others; however, shifting your playlists across them is not as simple as it should be.
Since then, we have explored a slew of tools that help you move your preferences and crafted playlists from one web-based music administration to the next. This is what you should do if you want to transfer your Apple Music playlists to Spotify or Spotify playlist to Apple Music.
How to Export Spotify Playlist to Apple Music
There is no direct way to transfer playlists from Apple Music to Spotify, so you’ll need to use a third-party program like SongShift to complete this task.
Export Spotify to Apple Music By Using SongShift
Songshift is not limited to Apple Music and Spotify, but also supports Deezer, Tidal, Pandora, YouTube, LastFM, and a few other services. There is a Premium-level available for £3.99/$3.99 that allows you to connect to many music services at the same time, among other useful features, but the free form is adequate for the purposes of this educational exercise.
- To relocate your playlists, launch SongShift and then hit the roundabout symbol with the + inside it, which can be found at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the Setup Source option on the following screen. This brings up a new board where you can link your providers.
- To begin, hit the Connect Music Services button, and you will be presented with a list of the services that are supported. Tap Apple Music, followed by the Authorize button. SongShift requires an active Apple Music membership to access the data.
- Re-enact the procedure, but this time choose Spotify. You must once again authorize the association by entering into your account and selecting the Agree button.
After you’ve connected the two administrations, tap the done button at the top of the screen. You’ll be returned to the New Configurations screen, but this time when you click the Setup Source button, you’ll see the Apple Music and Spotify icons.
How to transfer Apple Music playlists to Spotify
When you tap the Apple Music icon, a menu of options will appear under the Select media type section. Tap Playlist and then select the one you want to relocate.
SongShift’s complimentary plan only allows you to move each playlist one at a time, as different playlists necessitate upgrading to the Premium version. That being said, if you prefer not to pay, you can rehearse the methods in this aide a few times.
Tune My Music (Web) – Free
I’m recommending this assistance since it’s free, simple to use, and effective.
- To begin, navigate to the Tune My Music website in your workplace.
- After that, select the source music administration (Apple Music or Google Play Music).
- Select a Service on TuneMySite.
- By Selecting Apple Music, prompted to check in with your Apple ID.
- When you do this, the site will retrieve your library and you will be able to mix tunes, artisans, playlists, or collections.
- To initiate the sync, click the Merge catch. The website will helpfully mention songs that it could not find in the objective assistance.
Stamp (Web, Android, IOS) – €12.99
This is one of the shown administrations for moving your playlist from one help to the next. It offers a companion plan, but it only allows you to move 10 songs in a single meeting, which is a shame. You should spend some money to match up all of your melodies at once.
- To begin, install the application for the work area, iOS, or Android application.
- Log in to your source administration system (Google Play Music or Apple Music).
- Choose your goal (Spotify) and sign up for assistance.
- Choose the playlists you want to relocate. (For Apple Music, a Library playlist contains all of your libraries.)
- To initiate the sync, press the Snap-on Begin button.